Why not create your own walk?
I always get plenty of requests from individuals, schools, groups, hotels, hostels and villages looking to design their own walk to fit their requirements. I am only to happy to help you create a tailored walk and can provide you with my expert knowledge and experience to create one the way you would like.
Some examples may be:
- a walk along a riverbank
- looking for wild flowers, flora and fauna on their walk, something I have particuralar interest too
- a coastal walk
- something to discover the local history in a particular area
- an island walk, these are very popular
- a railway track or bog road walk
- something to discover archaeoligical sites
- going high up in the hills and mountains of Donegal
- check out some of the great spots of the Wild Atlantic Way
To arrange one of these and get your boots on get in touch with me, Seamus Doohan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.